Friday, September 02, 2005

Bjork uses festival to launch film

Scotsman.com News - Latest News - Bjork uses festival to launch film: "Bjork uses festival to launch film


Bjork's latest project has been launched at the Venice Film Festival and it is typically eccentric - a film which sees humans turn into whales.


Bjork's conceptual artist boyfriend Matthew Barney created the film, while the Icelandic-born singer stars with him in it, and has composed the soundtrack.
Drawing Restraint 9 was shot in Nagasaki Bay on board the Japanese ship Nisshin Maru, the mother ship of the Japanese whaling fleet.

And this is crazy that I want see how I look like when I turno into a whale ... that should be fun and I won't need to worry about my big belly anymore ...never saw anything on abs for whales !!! Good news ... but how can I eat that much chocalte and ice cream in water? Ah .. bummer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home