Monday, August 08, 2005

New Ones @ AryanMyth



Ok .. ok . I've some new stuff .. one of them came iup because of my love for sunflowers and maybe this coricancha.. don't know .. anyway.. it led 2 the dear SunShine design .. it's happy and I think it can be nice for the kid stuff but of course I ordered myself this bag ... I like the color and the combination with the design thingie ..




The other one was beacause of dear Mateo, Diana's son being born as a lion that led to Mateo, The Leo .. And I called it The Giggling Leo




And the third one is used 2 show love and passion called : The Gentle-horse .. it's a symbol of a horse teaching men and women wanting to turn into gentlemen and gentlewomen on how they can go through transformation by becoming kind and giving out thoughtful, passionate gifts!!!! wow .. let me breathe ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home