Monday, July 18, 2005

Tonight show with Jay Leno

OK.. Jay Leno for the first time at NBC studios ..tickets were thanks to Pezhman.. After a lot of hassle of not eating lunch and all that we showed up sharp at 3:30 PM 2 be the last people in line .. So, my advice if u want 2 go 2 these shows,show up latest by 3:00!
The guests were Senator John McCaine and Gary Busey
Well.. Senator .. OK ..it gave me some insight .. in my opinion he seemed 2 be a true follower of Mr. George W .. No wonder he was competing with him from the Republican party and for me there is no doubt he'll be the one running next time .. yeap .. Mrs. Hillary Clinton .. if u go , he'll be the one on the road of election with u ..
Here is just one example from him I remember:
IMMIGRATION REFORM “A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH”
For Immediate Release
Wednesday, Jan 07, 2004

Washington, D.C. - U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) issued the following statement today in response to the President’s immigration proposal:

“I applaud President Bush for his leadership on this critical issue and urge Congress to take action now on immigration reform. Immigration is a national security issue for all Americans and a matter of life and death for many living along our borders. The urgency of this issue should not be ignored and Congressional action this year is an imperative.”

For God's sake u better understand there are people who die in an instant because of these immigration stock situation and there are people who die little by little .. they will not fall and collapse in a second but the roller coaster of immigration gives them such stress and distress that affects their fertility,maternity and in genral life span .. May be I go and study some anthropology or demography stuff just 2 prove my point ..
Anyhow .. He said that he prays for US troops to win every night and I pictured him kneeling on the ground on the stripped pijamas and praying .. but to WIN WHAT? Win the killing of people who don't like them 2 be at their land ? That's an interesting WIN .. the Applause sign went on and some people clapped but give me a break ..can any one here tell me win what?
Then Jay showed a pic of his rather mansion in Phoenix and he said:" Clinton wanted every American 2 have a house and I want each American 2 have one of these!!" Yeah , right! They way I see it now .. Even a mouse hole is so freaking expnesive and has soared but my salary ... tnx 2 GOD .. flat till annual raise stuff!
That Gary Debussy was fun .. kind of deformed and a TV guy so did not know him much ..
This Wicked cast performed .. marvulous green .. I guess it's the witch of Emerlad city story ..I loved that story and this Green attracts so might go for it .. on August 6th?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home