Monday, December 20, 2004

Achete moi un filter!

One of these days ...
Very soon, actually pretty soon

This body of mine will go to the market
That old market at the corner of neverland crossing dreamland
To buy that simple soul of mine a gift

A gift so simple, so primitive
Yet so precious and so unique

It is a FILTER
A magic filter that scans the unique souls around me
Matches the DNA flowing down the stream of my blood
And lets me choose the perfect companions of all
Among the big,flooded crowd of all tastes and ages ...

I will wear the FILTER
And will dance all night
In All parties thrown by each of the memebers of the crowd
Will close my eyes and throw myself in the hands of this one and that
Knowing that my filter will give me the right signal when comes the match

LA vida e bella , Dios!
No more worries , no more hardship , no more right and wrong
Here I am the creature of Amore e Amore
Enjoying the selection of the best and purest pour moi , seulemnt pour moi!

Until then , the time that comes back my body from market
I sit here at the corner
Corner of eternity of an immortal soul
And watch and watch the parties of those dreadful humans
Mingling, dancing, singing without the FILTER on

Only until then ...


Then .. I will join and rejoice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home