Wednesday, November 03, 2004

CNN.com Election 2004

CNN.com Election 2004 Election 2004 is finished .. for me with an unexpected result .. one of my friends sent his thoughts last night:

Thought some of you may be interested!
>
> On the Eve of the US election day (probably one of the most important
> elections in the history of this country), I feel an urge to make a
> very unscientific prediction before the election starts in about 7
> hours! (don't ask me why!):
>
> Although all the polls are showing a dead heat and some show Bush
> ahead, I see a clear electoral vote victory for John F. Kerry. And I
> think he will be the 44th president of the united states with about 300
> electoral votes (270 necessary to win).
>
> I might be proven wrong tomorrow but will be very surprised if it
> happens.
>
I had the exact same thoughts last night but I was wrong ..Kaveh Joon .. I had the same feeling thinking who might go and vote for the unintelligent creature so it is for sure that Kerry will win .. but seems I was wrong , u were wrong and many others BUT I learned sth. in this country people vote for a person who is steady(no flip flops!) and a leader .. Bush is not intellignet .. has made some wrong decisions and all know about that but go for him as he is clear about what he is .. if he is anti gy marriage , he is .. if he is heading 2 war with no reason .. he is .. he can state that clearly .. well , seems that matters 2 the people of this land more than education, intelligence , honesty and all those + his church going piece draws all those farmers in remote villages to share going 2 heaven with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home