Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Faghat 14 rooz e digeh...

Today is Oct. 5th and there is exactly 14 days left to the end of the 90 days promised by INS 2 f8inish the I-485 .. After the marvulous improvements at the begining , it is 2 months that there is no news from them as if all has come to a halt .. total halt with no movement .. like a deep , green lagoon .. with the crocodiles swimming in them .. I can not see the crocodiles for sure .. but I know that they are there with those trecherous eyes ,, deciding on my I-485 .. their eyes sees me and feels my heart beat for the freedom after 5 years and it makes them happy 2 keep me that way .. v. tense .. v. tight and v. much disappointed by all that happens in the small world of mine in frront of my eyes ,,,
 
Last night Farbod told me about a great , superb fal by Hafez .. May be there was some truth in it .. May be there will be the good news pretty soon and will make us so happy .. nemidoonam .. faghat 2 hafteh digeh moonde va fekr konam ke ein hafte bayad ye e-mail be vakil jan beferestam .. khodaya komak kon ... Man montazeram ... montazer ..va man montzer boode am .. hame ein sal ha 5 sal e azegar .. 5*365 days .. will this finish khodaya ...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home