Saturday, November 06, 2004

My soul

From an old friend:

How many days?

Just how many days do I have to look? Tell me

Please.

I hate all of you.

You went far while stole part of my soul.

Bring it back. I do not want to be scattered. I abolish all of you.

You are my bugs. Errors. Your memories bother me all the time. You wear me.

No, where are you ? stay with me longer, I am just a little tired. It is going to be gone as time passes. It will be gone. No panic. you can still stay in my mind. I love you and your dreams. I am used to having you. I am used to smoking with you. I am addicted to you. I am object of your memories. I laugh with you much. Do not leave me. We are still friends .we listen to the same sound. Please stay for another melody. it is clear and sharp. it is assertive as we like to lead our lives in this  way. Bitter and assertive.

 

Give me the chine. I walk alone.

No

This time I cannot walk again.

I am tired. Push me. Pull me. Be patient I am trying but I have been eroded. help me.

There is no sound. there is emptiness we just try to forget it.

 I never accept this weak state. I never. Never.

Pure moment of being myself. Who I am ?who I am ?

Do I exist?

Please tell me I exist.

Exist.

Please, please I do not hurt you. Just tell me I am here. Here to hear you.

listen

I want harder. Harder task. I want failure. I need collapse.

I am meaningful under force under pressure under starvation and thirstiness. Under the slavery.

I am crazy about the solidity. I am crazy about dictatorship of emotionless realm of life.

I cannot continue with them.

Come on man! we are on the way to the elevated shelter.

No

No or yes I do not care.

I have murdered my self. I have been in vacuum. So I am not a real man.

 I have murdered you in my mind. I can kill. good?

I can kill but I do not.  It is important.

Music

The mystery! I am here full of nothing just waiting. I am tired man. Please give me another one. Another chance. another moment to be in front of  the harsh wind. In front of  the slapping  wave. in front of  the  blinding radiation of sun.

I .

they could not wait, but I can do longer, as long as fish goes through upstream river. I can keep my breath shut longer till next time. Who is my friend?  who can be with me. Who can listen to the music.

Yes. we cannot help.

Do you hear ?

There is nothing.

They have betrayed us.

To forget.

 

I am alive

I am alive and I exist.

Just look at me

Just touch my breast for a split of second.

I give you my blood .

Promise. promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home