Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I'm back from Peru


Yeah I'm back from Peru ... Great country .. wonderful people and lots of culture and colorful stuff everwhere .. I'll write about it one day when I have more time but for now .. I want to say that I can't talk about Peru ..

My Peru thing in my mind and heart has turned into a taboo subject .. all the beautiful journey .. the hardship of MacchuPicchu hike is hidden inside my chest and it's going 2 remain there ...

Why? Have I gone mad? Have I lost my talkative bully bully nature?! No .. not yet .. but I can't talk about Peru as my baby was here and we couldn't travel 2gether .. I went on this trip 2 break that barrier of imprisonment by INS rules for 5 years in my heart .. It was good .. Alas ..when u're a couple .. one can play only so much and enjoy .. u feel lost and u want him 2 be with u .. the cruel round of ame check and the crap stuff has stopped it ..

I don't tell any one about Peru except my work people .. at the buttom of my heart and somewhere down my belly .. I will consider the real freedom from this US imprisonment when baby and I can fly 2gether ....

I hope that day comes soon may be tomorrow?!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home