Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Mummy superceds script

I wanted to work on my script when I turned on the computer but then I felt I needed to talk to my mum and my script can wait ... No matter how much I love my script and writing .. that is one thing for sure that I love my mum more than anything else ... The amazing feeling of the worrying eyes ... the warm feeling of missing sb... they all raidate from you to me , my dear mummy. You might never know what your voice does through the phone line to my life, my heart and my feelings ...
I talked to her ... lots of jokes and stories as always ... we've always had this notion of imaginary characters and names surrounding us ... we always had names other than those names bestowed upon each of us at the time we are born ... and the names stay with me ... with her ... with us all ... may be it was these imaginary world and creatures that made me the creature I am now ... living in a dream land and lunatic for writing ... The living ghost that sleeps at 1:00 am and wakes up at 5:00 am to crawl into other room and write before the clock ticks the 8:00 am when she has to leave for work and forget about all those dancing caharacters on the page ...Mes peuvres amis ... je suis desolee .. vraiment desolee .. but I have to leave you all and go to work ... to survive and nourish in the dreamland ... It is this dreamland that lets me nourish and without the job , I'm expelled from heaven ... so no nags please .. whatsover ... are we clear my little fairy creature?:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home