Monday, April 01, 2013

Forced Silence

It is almost 24 hours that I have not spoken...
24 hours that my mouth has been shout...
It is not that I don't want to talk....
As they say in French, au contraire, I am dying to talk..
To hear my own voice..
To sense how my brain puts the words together and articulates my thoughts..
Ah, it feels so amazing to talk...
But it's juts I have no one to talk to...
No single soul around left to send out those vibes of feelings in form of voice patterns to them..
Ah, how I miss talking...
And the sweet sensation of being heard..
Swallowing my mouth water down, nervously I move my tongue...
I want to reassure myself that I still have that pink piece of meat in my mouth
Even though I haven't used it for such a long while.....
And sadly , I don't even know when I will use it again..
Just the thought of it, the thought of this unbreakable silence saddens me..
Tears run to my eyes
And roll down my cheeks or what is left there of in the name of cheeks
And reach my mouth..
Greedily, my lips move, the cave opens and my tongue licks the tears..
I can feel how my tongue is happy to be used...
Of course, for a purpose other than eating..
It devours the tears...
And to keep my little tongue happy
I send out more and more tears...
Tears, tears and soon I realize I am sobbing
My chest is heaving up and down with every gush of tears...
The silence is broken for sure...
With all these little unheard screams within each of my tears..
But still my tongue is missing talking...
Vocals, verbalizing my thoughts...
As I am waiting in silence for a single soul to hear me out...



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger radius said...

Dear Khepeleh, I enjoy a lot the melody of your poem in Persian, but I don't understand a word. I always wished to learn at least to read, but have not managed yet (except for some easy words such as "choub", "polou" or "Shah-Name"). I first thought that the English poem on your blog is the translation of the Persian one. But I am probably wrong, considering they are so different in length. If you ever write an English translation, please post it to your blog.

best regards, Michael

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home