Thursday, March 22, 2012

Worm

I have a worm in my body...
No.. it doesn't live in my large intestine
It's a little green worm that travels throughout my body..
Wherever it decides to land, it starts hurting...
Why does the little green worm live in me?
Have no idea...
May be I love Physical Therapy in my subconscious  so much that  it makes the little worm move up and down in my body, making some business for PT offices?

Anyone wants to adopt a little green worm?

I can give it up wholeheartedly and get a break from all this PT business!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger radius said...

Hi Khepeleh, when I first red this post I was wondering if the little green worm has something to do with the 2009 green movement. It is moving up and down, but stays dormant. It might be waiting for better times. Maybe suddenly, one day metamorphosis will turn this little green worm into a beautiful butterfly.
regards, Michael

9:25 AM  
Blogger khepeleh said...

Hi Michael... Wow!!! I was really referring to the notion of a worm that causes pain in my body but I like your idea!!! May be it has already transformed into a butterfly... I certainly hope so!! :)

Best;
Khepeleh

11:07 AM  
Blogger radius said...

Hi Khepeleh, I guess it was a virus, rather than a worm. You can not overestimate the power of our body to fight against any harmful invader. Pain is usually the indication that the immunsystem has recognised something and is about to eliminate it.
Best wishes, michael

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home