Monday, July 03, 2006

Mi Nacho Libre

Nacho Libre that is my kind of movie... I loved every bit of it... emotional...sensational and very easy to connect... I think this Jared Hess is great with creating chars that you feel I don't know them but yes they exist and I enjoy watching this...I did not feel this way with Napeleone Dynamite at all.. I thought it was boring to death but when I went 2 SLC and talked to Utah people, I realised what a revolution that movie has made in their lives... that was powerful...
Now... Jack Blackis so well-fitted in that role... I liked how it started that as a kid he has been an orphan himself and he stole things 2 make that cape for himself and then he grew up 2 be still the cook...
I liked the way he served food...That movie has indeed memorable chars... Jack black in stretchy pants and esqueleto.... the Mexican boxing and the faces of people andNanjo... that fat boy with those hanging cheeks was the best... all was so unreal yet beleivable and enjoyable...I loved the way it ended with their field trip in that dilapidated bus....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home