Monday, September 06, 2004

Nowadays Friends!

Ok.. This is gonna be bitter .. Why? Simply because I feel like betrayed .. Well may be I should not make it that complicated but imagine u have had a friend for some years and that all has been in good terms well, at least as far as I am aware of and u have invited her 2 several parties that u have thrown .. and now all of a sudden she is getting married and has invited a lot of ur common friends .. u call her 2 times and leave her messages .. nada .. u send e-mail and nada again! So, how do u feel?! It is depressing as I was thinking that she is a reliable friend and I feel I was soooooo wrong .. wow .. c'est la vie .. qu'est-ce qu'on peut faire?! I am just pissed off I guess that's all ..

Before I forget such things happen only with girls .. honestly guy friends are much more reliable creatures ... once u have established a simple, reliable friendship with a good guy, sit there and lay back rest assured that this is a guy u can trust for a life time and surely will keep u posted on his wedding plans ! U will not be surpried 2 hear it from the rest of the world .. afterall you will be simply buddy buddys and he will keep u posted 2 make sure u will have the right dress for the occasion and even more fill him with alot of good reasons when he asks suspiciously:" Do you think it is a good idea if I go for it , I mean if I get married, I mean to this girlie thing?" type of question!

But apart from that .. it made me think. Think about the fact: How many of my friends are real friends an not faux ones like this? Is this a measuring system for evaluating friends? With this daily time limitations, can there be a well established technological way to see how real a friend is? If the answer is negative why don't we , humans think about making one? After all during the years and centuries there has been all these poems,stories and even legends about the value and beauty of friendship. Now in this era seems we need a more reliable way of choosing who to call friend and who not. You see there has been all these efforts on making a device that can tell us if the person is a liar or not. Can't we measure simple friendship degree by heartbeats or so,,?




Well, it's just an idea .. may be some scientist or sociologist with a great unused research budget reads my scribbles par hazard and starts working on it!

Hey if u are that GREAT scientist , let me know! I am willing 2 be the guinea pig of ur experiments!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home