Monday, September 06, 2004

I hate TV news!

I hate the "news" . I guess I really do. I wonder when this feeling started in me. My closet guess would be after seeing US TV news a couple of nights in a row. Most of it was burglary, murder, attacks and the like. The first nights I sat there and watched with mouse agape and eyes wide open. Then I started getting upset. Is this the world I am living in? Every 20 seconds somebody is robbed or killed or some other mishap. It was there and then that I made up my mind. No news for me! Whatever of the world misery news I need 2 know, tnx 2 God I get from Google! :)

A few months and years passed by and there came the village . It was my story and the story of all those people out there who hate to hear the daily miseries of the world around us.I like schyamalan, his works and ideas. But this one was the best of all. The refuge they had taken from the advance of the miserable news. The news that can upset you, that can change your decisions and at times even the direction of your life. The critics do not agree with me much. They do not give him good rating. No wonder for me! I guess may be they are jealous of him and his bright idea at such an early age! After all he is only 2 years older than I am!;)

Goodbye the world of TV news! Surement j'ai un meilleur temps sans toi!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home